Drum Roll Please.......We bought our first home!! After months and months of
searching and debating about maybe staying in our apartment a little longer we
finally found THE HOUSE! Our House!!
Our new house is A-mazing! The things we really needed (aka wanted) in our house was a three car garage
and a large yard, this is hard to find in first time homes but we got both in our house! Alonzo got his three-car garage and he
LOVES it, like is crazy, disproportionately happy about it! :) and we have a
quarter acre to put in a garden and to have dogs in.
My Amazing Closet! I'm in love!
Moving In... boxes everywhere.
My kitchen after getting most of the boxes put away.
Our first home isn’t the only big news around the rose
household. Alonzo quit his job at Apple and started an internship with
Control4. We have loved his time with Apple but are so excited for this new
step.
Here is a picture of his store "clapping his out" at Apple.
This was so fun! The whole store came out and clapped and cheered for him and
gave him hugs on his last day. It was tons of fun for him and made me wanna cry
a little haha. After his last day at work and being clapped out Zo, me,
Jillian, Molly, Cooper and Ammon went to celebrate with some sushi.

Zo and I being silly waiting for sushi
Yummm!
I also got a new job! I got a position as a PET/CT
Technologist for a mobile imaging company. This job is incredible for me! They
made me the Lead technologist and the manager of the “coach”. Since we are a
mobile unit our camera is transported to hospitals on a trailer or
“coach”. I work at Davis Hospital and
Ogden Regional Hospital two days a week.
I am still working at intermountain heart center as a
nuclear medicine technologist the other 3 days a week and this is working out
really well. I have so many great friends there and am glad that I have been
able to continue working with them even with my new job.
From new jobs to new homes as well as my birthday and our
anniversary (we’ve been married two years!! Its been the best two years of my
life and a home was the best anniversary present a girl could ask for) we have
had an amazing and exciting couple of months. We have been so very blessed and are
excited to see what more adventures the future holds for us!
Here are some pictures of some other fun things we've been up to:
We went up to the Cabin in Manti and had some adventures when it started to rain and get muddy!
Alonzo took me to the Rodeo and County Fair
Alonzo also took me to the zoo!
We went shooting with ammon and cooper!
More adventures to come soon!
xoxo erin




Hi Erin! You have a beautiful home! Very exciting changes happening in your life. I miss you. Happy to see you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jillyn!! We love our new home! How are you and Dustin?! When does baby Hurst arrive?
DeleteOkay, I want to see more pics of your house, especially now that you have lived there for a while!
ReplyDelete