So, I had the coolest girls night out ever. Or should I say
Witches Night Out!
That’s right
me, jilli, clari, molly, and my mom-in-law (all adult women) dressed up as
witches and all hung out together at Gardner
Village….dressed up as witches!
This was
the best night ever! If you haven’t had a chance to go before I would definitely
recommend it. If I hadn’t been having so much fun I would have thought the whole
thing was rather strange. There were hundred and hundreds of women completely decked
out in witch costume, we looked like a cult haha! There was also awesome music, food, shopping and we even saw a live owl! Gosh, halloween is just the coolest time of year!
This evening isn’t just for the
ladies, oh no, what I heard one guy say pretty much sums up the whole evening, “well
I’ve gotten three phone numbers so I think I’m going to head out”. Hahaha So
women next year go let out your inner child and your inner witch and get
dressed up, dance and shop and men get our there and get some phone numbers
cause there are hundreds of ladies… some of them barely dressed…all together in
one location.
Here are some fun pictures from our
awesome evening! Notice mom
wore jeans and a t-shirt, she said she is a witch all year round so she didn’t need
to dress up. Next year I will have to convince her to get all decked out.
Jilli and I gettin' ready
Sistas
all five of us witches!


No comments:
Post a Comment