In fact, in marrying into the Rose family i have gained count them.. 2 whole sisters (and 6 new brothers, for a total of 7, who are awesome too, but this blog is about my fabulously beautiful sisters!)
Jillian
Oh what can i possibly say about the beautiful Jillian! She is a few months older than me, which totally freaked my husband out when we were first dating (haha)! We were destined to be sisters!! She is hilarious, clever and kind! and it is suprising how many times I am thinking the exact some thing as her! and while she is off having awesome adventures in the great big Provo Valley I am left here at work thinking about how much i miss having her around! When I first met Jillian I thought that we could be great friends... then she yelled at me and aj for falling asleep on her bed in the middle of the day and I was a little afraid of her for a while, but now she is just my sister! and one of my best friends! I feel that I can be completly myself around her and she'll laugh at me and love me anyways!Jillian and I always have cooking adventures!! (and shopping adventures, but i'll talk about those another day) Some work out and some do not! The ones that do not are a bit scary! (like when we tried to make a really REALLY giant cupcake!) But currently we are planning what is quite possibly the greatest halloween extravaganza in the history of the world! We've been pouring over martha stewart magazienes for at least a month! This party will be hard core! I wont lie, Jillian is probably doing most of the work... but i contribute when i can :)
Clari Jean
Clari, clari, clari. I think that clari is quite possibly the kindest person that I have ever met! Plus we look really similar so everyone thinks we are sisters! She is always willing to hang out with me and have adventures, especially when my wonderful husband is playing on our Ipad or having some basketball/trampoline/ or water balloon war with his brothers. (he's going to be the best dad ever haha)Clari is the only person in the world that will play SKIP BO with me! (which is quite possibly the best card game in the world, aj wont play cause I always win) Clari is also the only person that can get me, an adult, married woman, to watch all of the Tinkerbell movies repeatedly with her!and she lets me tease her about turning boys down for dates and lets me help her with her math homework even when she REALLY doesnt want to do math and i refuse to give up until I explain how to do it :) I am so excited for her to go off to college next year and have grand adventures! But I will miss her too!
Sisters are great! I dont know how i've gotten by without someone to gossip with, give me dirty things at my wedding showers, share clothes with, call at all hours of the day, cook with, shop with, watch movies with, play card games, throw parties with and laugh with all the time! They support and love me and i love having them in my life!! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment